Our hair needs continuous care & pampering to keep them healthy, shiny, bouncy & away from all other issues. But we all know that to keep the hair healthy, we will need to use a lot of different products & treatments. But if I told you that, there is one product that can take all-around care of hair? Actually, the product is Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil & it is known for Shining, Detangle, Frizz Control & UV protection for all hair types. But to accept the claims, let’s do a Bumble and bumble invisible oil review.
You will get to see the detailed review of Bumble & Bumble Invisible oil & we will also give our thoughts on whether it is worth the hype & provides all the benefits o not? So let’s get started!
Bumble and Bumble invisible oil
Bumble and Bumble invisible oil is a product from the Bumble & Bumble company, which started in 1977 as a single salon in New York City. Now it is one of the best brands in hair care, beauty care & high-end salons.
The bumble & bumble invisible oil is known for mainly all hair types, like normal, dry, damaged & even colo-treated hair. Its features include making hair shiny, detangles, frizz control &, most important, protecting against UV exposure.
Let’s get to look at its specifications:
Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil
An All-in-One Solution
- Brand – Bumble & Bumble
- Volume- 100 ML
- Form – Oil
- Hair Type – All
- Fragrance – Sweet & Fruity
- Main Ingredients – Combination of Six Oils
- Customer Ratings – 4.6 Stars
Let’s first talk about the ingredients of Bumble & Bumble invisible oil. The oil contains six hair-friendly oils, including coconut oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, and safflower seed oil. These all oil are considered as best for hair & all are nourishing.
The hair oil also includes Shea butter & Tiare flower extract, which will provide protection against sun exposure & also provide shine & moisture to the hair.
However, the product contains BHT, a preservative, which can cause irritation & hormone disruption in the body. So the oil is not totally safe.
Quick Link: how long should you brush your hair for waves
The oil is basically suitable for all hair types, but in specific, it is best for medium to thick hair, straight to curly, dry, damaged & even colored treated hair. The oil will help hair to regain strength from the color treat, meant, will keep the shine & prevent frizz.
Apart from this, the oil can also make the dry & damaged hair look healthy & young. This is because the natural ingredients of the oil are suitable for all hair types & will only improve the hair overall.
How to Apply It?
You need to use the bumble & bumble invisible oil after the shower when hair is damp. Use the oil & let the hair dry or do heat styling, if you want.
Another way is when your hair is dry & you need to make them look. Again, you should use the oil in small quantities first & then use more oil if needed.
Apart from this, you can even use 2-3 drops of oil in the conditioner if your hair needs extra moisture.
Note– The oil may feel extra on hair, but it will get soaked into hair, so don’t hesitate to use a good amount of it.
- Suitable for all hair typesThe oil is suitable for all types & all hair textures. But one should not use it on oily hair.
- lightweightThe oil is very lightweight & it just disappears when applied to hair.
- Nice FragranceThe fragrance is another plus point; the oil has a sweet fruity aroma, that is loved by most women who have used it.
- Natural IngredientsThe ingredients of Bumble & Bumble hair oil are natural & it contains the goodness of 6 oils & 2 extracts.
- ResultsWith all good ingredients, the oil results in less frizzy, shiny, detangled hair. It even provides volume to hair.
- Good for Color-Treated HairThe oil is great for color-treated hair as it can help hair to regain strength.
- UV protectionThe oil provides UV protection & damage from sun exposure. So the hair is less likely to get damaged.
Is it Worth the Hype?
Our Bumble and bumble invisible oil review:
Let’s get straight to the question, is the oil worth the hype?
When we tried the oil ourselves for around one week, we found that the product provides real help to hair. It actually makes hair shiny, no doubt; it makes them soft & easy to detangle.
When we used it on color-treated hair, it somehow managed to make them soft & shiny but after three days of use.
Its most hyped feature is UV protection, so we tested that too. The hair actually remains untouched from the sun’s exposure.
According to use, here are it’s good & bad:
- It is worth the cost according to the features it provides.
- Really helpful in sun protection.
- It gets absorbed real quick.
- The oil really provides the benefits to all hair types.
- The oil is not sticky or over oily for hair.
- It contains BHT, which sometimes causes irritation & hormonal disruption.
- Not suitable for oily hair.
Overall, we recommend you to use this product & give your hair, pamper they really need.
Some other great products from Bumble & Bumble:
Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray
Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Fragrance
This was the complete Bumble and bumble invisible oil review. We hope that now you can easily make a choice whether to buy the oil or not. Please let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments if you found this article helpful & informative.
Thank you for reading!